It is that time again: Black Swans Election Meeting where we select the board for the year 2017. Board members plan and organise the activities of the association. If you are at all interested in having an active role in the organisation, consider becoming a member of the board. After all, the more active board we have, the more active organisation we will have!
After the election meeting, the Black Swans Futures Consultancy meeting will take place. If you cannot be in Turku for the meetings but would like to participate via Skype, let Henna Heinäjärvi (firstname.lastname@example.org) know before the meeting.
When the official part is over, it’s time for fun! The pre-Christmas Get-together will begin around 7 p.m. at the same place. There is a sauna at Parkki so bring a towel if you wish to use it. At the get-together we will prepare and eat together a vegetarian dinner (on the menu: green salad, bean tempeh, bean granola cookies, glögi). The expenses will be shared: if you want to take part in the dinner, RSVP to Marjukka Parkkinen (email@example.com), the price will be somewhere between 7-10 euro.
FALL & ELECTION MEETING OF BLACK SWANS – FUTURES STUDIES STUDENTS OF TURKU
Time: 24.11.2016 at 17:00
Place:Parkki upstairs, Parkinkatu 6, 20500 Turku
1. Opening the meeting, the legality of the meeting, and the presence of a quorum
2. Electing the chair for the meeting
3. Electing the secretary for the meeting
4. Electing two scrutinizers for the meeting minutes
5. Electing two vote counters
6. Electing the members for the board: chair, secretary, treasurer, and other members
8. Electing two action auditors/ financial auditors and their deputies
9. Other businesses
10. Closing the meeting